We thrive off providing our amazing customers with great tips to enable you guys to get the most out of your devices.
Start a Group FaceTime Call
- Open the FaceTime app on your iPhone
- Tap the + button on the top right of your screen
- Enter the name or number of the person you want to call first
- Enter up to 30 additional contacts
- Tap Video or Audio to place your FaceTime call
Do you want to make Your iPhone Flash When You Get a Notification? keep reading to find out how!
If you'd rather have a visual cue over an auditory one, you should know that your iPhone's LED light can actually flash anytime you get pinged. Just make sure you don't have the setting on at a cinema! Here’s how you can turn the setting on:
- Open your settings app
- Tap "General"
- Tap "Accessibility"
- Scroll down a little bit
- Tap "Enable LED Flash for Alerts"
Stop Apps from Asking for Feedback
As much as feedback and reviews are important for App developers, it can be extremely annoying when you are interrupted by a popup asking for you to rate the app or leave feedback. Good news is that there is now a setting to put an end to the constant pestering!
- Open your Settings app
- Tap iTunes & App Store
- Toggle In-App Ratings & Reviews to "Off"
Add Effects to Your Photos
iOS 12 adds some Snapchat-esque photo editing features you can use right within the messaging app. You can add shapes, stickers, some text, or a filter to your selfies or photos immediately after taking them so you can quickly send them to your friends and get back on with your day.
- Open the Messages App
- Tap the Camera icon on the bottom left
- Take a photo or a selfie
- Tap Effects
- Tap Shapes, Text, or Filters
- Drag the objects on your photo
- Press the send button to send the edited image
- Open the Settings app
- Select Sounds & Haptics
- Select Ringtone
- Select Vibration
- Tap Create New Vibration
- Create a new vibration by tapping and holding however you want
- Tap Stop in the bottom right
- Tap Save in the top right
- Name the vibration
Mind-blowing right? If you found these tips useful keep an eye out for our next newsletter
Thanks for reading,